Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Project LDS scrabble prints



I absolutely love to screen print.  It is my favorite activity, even above laying on the couch in my PJ watching episodes of my current favorite show.  It’s hard to believe, I KNOW, but it’s true.  If I could spend most of my days doing it, I would be a happier person.  I learned how to do it at school and have been building up my supplies and portfolio ever since.  Since I do have a full time job my screen printing time is reduced to nights and weekends, which most of the time get filled up with other things. 

I love the classic LDS quotes, wall hangings, what have you, but I have never really liked any of the ones I have seen so far.  I thought this would be a fun way to display the idea in our home and I spread the love.   I printed these for mother’s day gifts this past May and wanted to share them.  I posted them on Esty, but no sales on them just yet.  I have plans to do more and I am trying to do better to actually get some printing done. 










I only have them in blue and pink right now.  I want to do them in a rainbow of colors.  I just don’t want to have a studio full of them, and then no one buy them….then I am stuck with a bunch of prints…maybe I could use them as wall paper if it doesn’t work out….thought for the future!  Also, side note:  the pipe on the mantel is a memento of my Granddaddy.

Anyway, I really like how they turned out.  They are a 4 color print, 8x10 size and look really good in the matt and frame. 

Project LDS scrabble prints…. pass!

No comments:

Post a Comment