Friday, August 23, 2013

My first weekday off


Jake is back at school everyday now so we are rearranging our schedules a bit.  I now take every other Wednesday off.  The rest of the time Naomi is passed around from AuntTracie, Aunt Jennifer, her daddy, and myself with the occasional trip to my office.  

We went to work together Monday of this week and then I got to take Wednesday off.  It didn't natter that Naomi didn't sleep well the night before because I could stay in my pajamas all day if I wanted.  Not that I did, but I could:)

Instead of staying in bed all day we went to the grocery store, played, read books, played, took naps, played, ate, went for a walk to the park, swung at the park, played some more, and got to welcome Daddy home from work instead of the other way around.

It was great!  A marvelous day!  I wish every day could be like that.  I am very grateful for my job, I just wish I didn't have to work.  Maybe some day I will be able to be a full time stay at home Mom, but for now I will take every other Wednesday and love every minute of it.



No comments:

Post a Comment