Saturday, June 22, 2013

Father's Day

This was Jake's first year as a father.  Naomi had a horrible night leading up to Father's Day so I started the day of at 4:30.  Naomi watched me as I made French toast for breakfast, which was slammin' by the way.  We gave Jake his presents before break fast. 

I had spent all week sneaking around getting these photos taken, printed, and put in a frame for him to keep in his office.  Tracie (my sister in law) had done this last year where you take photos of your kids with the letters that spell DAD.  Naomi did a great job and I thought they turned out really nice.  Jake loved it!

We spent the morning hanging out together and then we got ready for church.  Dinner was at our house this week.  Jake requested butternut squash risotto and garlic pull apart bread.  I also made some steak roll ups I had seen on Pinterest.  Tracie brought dessert and it all turned out well!

Naomi loves her Daddy and I am pretty fond of him too.

(Mom why am I dressed like this?)

(What is this?)

(Tastes pretty good I guess)

(Daddy's tie is cool)


No comments:

Post a Comment