Thursday, June 23, 2011

Project three

Project three: Pillow cases

The Tall One and I were out and about in Franklin on Saturday.  We had lunch at Peking Palace with my brother and sister where I stuffed myself with Empress Chicken and the best wonton soup there is.  Jake was a really good sport, after lunch I went clothes shopping.

I don’t actually like clothes shopping, but I like clothes, so I must do A to get B.  I don’t spend a lot of money on clothes, I shop at Plato’s Closet and Goodwill but I find some good stuff.  Anyway, after shopping and finding too many things we also stopped at JoAnne’s.  It was a quick stop but I always check the clearance bins for the little rolls of fabric they have already cut and priced.  I found this print for a few dollars and decided I liked it enough to make some pillow cases for the throw pillows for the couches.  I found another roll of the same fabric. 

Jake liked it too, so that was a plus.

When we got home Jake took a nap and I sewed these slip covers.  I like em!





Pillow cases, a success.

No comments:

Post a Comment